Born: July, 1915; Contaille-sur-Seine France
- Georges Thomas (father)
- Catharine d’Aubrey Mathieu (mother)
- Claude d’Aubrey (grandfather)
- Emmeline d’Aubrey (grandmother)
- Madeleine d’Aubrey Beaumont (aunt)
- Mimi d’Aubrey (aunt)
- Mathilde Thomas Danton (sister)
- Marianne d’Aubrey (cousin)
- Bernard Mathieu (step-father)
- Edmond Danton (brother-in-law)
First Appearance: Chateau Aubrey
Appearance and Personality:
Like most of the other d’Aubrey women, she has dark hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. She is described as being a cute girl with dark curls and large eyes. She is somewhat sulky and bad tempered looking.
Agnès is bullied and made fun of by her sister Mathilde and is domineered by her mother and she lives in both of their shadows. She is usually moody and shy but is good hearted. It is implied that her mother is fondest of her.
Catharine’s younger daughter by first marriage. She was often overshadowed by her more flamboyant sister Mathilde, who bullies her. The two sisters do not get along very well. Due to the bullying and rivalry, Agnès grew up into a petulant and ill tempered girl but show signs of being a good person.
Her mother Catharine feels a strong affection for her but is not able to express it.